Equip Your Church to Resource Ministries Over the Long Team
- Led by Sharon Gallimore and Grace Tong
- Date & Time: November 7,2015 • 9 AM – 1 PM
- Location: Valley Baptist Church, 320 Church Street, Salinas CA 93901
- Cost: $10 (includes lunch) for CCBA Contributing Churches/$65 per person for others. Price goes up to $20 after Nov. 3!
Is your church financially healthy?
Are you maintaining the financial resources to effectively minister to your community?
Joseph Graham of the Evangelical Christian Credit Union (ECCU) will speak on topics relating to church financial health. ECCU has many years of experience working with churches and boards to move toward fiscal stability and stewardship. Come and learn how your church can be a financially healthy church for greater ministry and impact in your community!
Bring your Finance Committee and Treasurer for a time of learning and encouragement! We will address these questions in workshop.
- What is liquidity management and why are cash reserves important to my church’s financial well-being?
- How does my church determine how much money to keep in operational cash reserves? What can we afford?
- How much liquidity does my church need to pursue Ministry opportunities to further God’s purpose?
Metrics of Financial Health:
- How does my church create a realistic and robust budget?
- What do my church’s financial statements really say about the state of our finances?
- What financial information will creditors require and what are they looking for when making lending decisions?